Golden Fox Innovative Solutions Ltd. is a full-service learning solutions provider with expertise in customized training development and delivery, as well as training assessments and audits. We are a premier training service provider offering our services to clients both nationally and internationally.
Golden Fox customer base ranges from small to large companies in variety of industries. Our clients are usually supported by a minimum of six employees along with a pool of consultants with strategic partners.
We recognise the ever-increasing globalization and the incredible pace at which the quest for improved knowledge and skills for business are moving. Therefore, we have designed training services that are offered to international clients to meet their specific business needs.
We help individuals and organizations achieve outstanding levels of performance. Our team is dedicated to partnering with our clients and strategic business partners to provide the BEST resources to help them solve their business needs.
Our solutions are developed through research and many years of direct experience. Our clients achieve significant, measurable and sustained improvements by changing strategy processes and behaviors to ensure increased competitiveness in today’s rapidly changing global economy.
The principal consultants of Golden Fox are a culturally diverse group of consultants whose career backgrounds include curriculum design, programming, teaching, training, accounting, IT, procurement and supply chain, engineering, organizational development, sales and marketing and professional speaking. Golden Fox consultants, through years of business experience and training expertise, understand the required focus and commitment needed to make a learning experience successful.
We are sensitive to our client needs therefore we offer a full suite of learning options to support our client expectations in these situations:
- Computer based
- Coaching: Personal/One-on-One/Executive
- Lunch Bites
Various Industries We’ve Designed Training Programs include:
We have designed and developed training program for clients in this sector –
Project Management; Introduction to Railway Infrastructure, Personal Track Safety (PTS); Industry Common Induction (ICI); DC Conductor Rails (DCCR); Track Induction (TIC); Railway Engineering Track Maintenance. Specific HSE Courses (NEBOSH):
- Manual Handling (Night shift & AM)
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Working at Heights
Institution of Occupation & Safety Health (IOSH)
- IOSH – Working Safety
- IOSH – Managing Safety
Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) Construction Skills
- Site Supervisory Safety Training
- Site Safety Plus – Health & Safety Awareness
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SSSTS)
Client Contractor National Safety Group (CCNSG)
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- First Aid at work (Qualsafe Accredited)
- Fire Warden AM Session
- Fire Warden PM Session
- Emergency First Aid at Work – (Night Shift)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Qualsafe Accredited)
Golden Fox develops and delivers Front-Line Supervisory program which included time management, communication skills, team building, meeting facilitation, and powerful presentations
Developed and delivered leadership training programs designed to enhance leadership and communication skills, generate corporate cultural changes, review and revise processes and create a more cohesive corporate team.
Developed and delivered a team building program designed to address the merger of two additional import/export companies.
- Developed and delivered a course on managing employee performance that is part of the overall management required curriculum. This course covers an understanding of setting and communication expectations, assessing performance issues, coaching and counseling, and understanding behavior and communication styles.
- Designed and developed new product training programs and an enhanced new agent orientation program.