Golden Fox is a leading Project Management service provider with extensive experience in managing wide spectrum of large scale, multi-phased and fast track offshore marine, pipeline and infrastructure projects etc. In addition to providing guidance to our clients on the design options that emphasize environmental sustainability, we also manage international consultants on the projects which we undertake
We are equipped with professional team of project managers who come from diverse backgrounds. Our project management services are therefore performed by integrating our team with our client organization which allows us to better understand the needs of the various stakeholders involved in the project, as well as ensure that we adhere to our strategy to remain innovative, flexible, complete the project on time, on budget with desirable quality and safety standards regardless of the size and scope of the program.
Our Project and Program Management services include the following:
- Project Planning – Golden Fox Project Planning consultants are veterans in project planning with an understanding that thoughtful planning at the beginning of a project will ensure its success. The project planning team assists our clients in several areas including establishment of scope and viability, preparing and monitoring of budget, schedule and team requirements, process improvement and ongoing evaluation. We work with our clients to design a plan that will meet the project objective from initial concept to project close out to gauge risks and develop mitigation strategies that will ensure that the project is completed in a timely manner within budget constraints.
- PMO (Project Management Office) Deployment Operation and Enhancement – our PMO deployment Operation and Enhancement are best in class. We work with our clients to manage their PMO office through implementation of processes, management of resources, forecasting and addressing other business demand that may arise.
- Project Review and Recovery – according to findings reported by PM Solutions “Strategies for Project Recovery Research”. 37% of an organization projects are at risk of failure. This emphasizes the importance of taking the necessary steps to ensure that projects do not experience such losses associated with its failure. Our project recovery experts engaged on this type of project begins by reviewing the project’s current status to establish the areas at risk of failure. We typically pay close attention to areas such as scope, resource availability and/or capability, roles and responsibilities and project monitoring and control.
- Project Portfolio Management – Golden Fox take several steps in its provision of the Project Portfolio Management service. We assess the client’s project portfolio management processes and collaboratively identify the appropriate level of PPM discipline for the client organization. We then apply our best in class Project Portfolio Management Maturity Model to determine the current PPM capability and identify process gaps between the organizations current state and desired goal. We provide the roadmap for improvements and work in partnership with the client to develop the implementation plan.
- Resource Management – Golden Fox extensive experience and knowledge in project management allows to assess and gain an in-depth knowledge of the resource capacity and skill sets that exist within the organization. We obtain, structure and analyze the resource management information and practices which allows for effective use of the talent pool and streamlining of resource deployment
Additional Project and Program Management Services delivered our esteemed team of consultants are as follows:
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Management Methodology Implementation
- Demand Management
- Project Management Mentors
- Vendor Management
- Integration of Program and Project Managers to a project team
- Project Health Check